On December 05, 2017, M-RETS will freeze the current tracking system platform in preparation for launching the new tracking system. The new tracking system will allow you to track the same activity as the current system but as with any new system, there will be changes that you will need to prepare for and some pre-launch actions to take.
Please review this list of important details:
M-RETS current tracking system, operated by APX, will be unavailable starting at 9:00 pm CST on 12/05/17.
During a 7 day period, M-RETS will be completing final data migration from the current system to the new tracking system.
Please plan accordingly for any transfers, retirements or generation uploads required for the month of December and the end of 2017.
Please ensure all off your account contact information is correct in the current system (account manager, billing contact, address, emails, phone numbers, etc). Update your account information in the current system by logging into your account or by contacting the M-RETS administrator (408-899-3340) prior to 12/05/2017.
The NEW tracking system will be available at 12pm CST on 12/13/17
We will send you an email containing instructions for accessing the new platform the morning of 12/13/2017.
Frequently asked questions:
- Will mrets.org be changing along with the tracking system? No. mrets.org content will not change during the initial transition, aside from the addition of links to the new tracking system and regular content updates.
- Will all of my current sub-accounts be automatically transferred to the new system? Yes.
- Will there be training available if needed? Yes.
- What if I find I have missing or inaccurate data in the new platform? Let us know and we’ll fix it.
- Will subscription fees for 2018 be invoiced and emailed to billing contacts in our current accounts? Yes. Invoicing will continue through the current system through 12/05/2017. The 2018 subscription fees and activity tracked in the new system starting 12/13/2017 will be invoiced and emailed from a new platform in January 2018.
Please join us via WebEx on 12/05/2017 to discuss Generation Upload, Reports, Account Structures and open format Q&A. We will have a training on the three topics that are listed above from 10:00 to 11:00am and the remaining 3 hours (11:00-2:00pm) will be drop in/open format in which staff will be available for questions or discussion.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact M-RETS staff at [email protected].