M-RETS now accepts Imports from the following registries:
- Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System (MIRECS)
- North American Renewable Registry (NAR)
- North Carolina Renewable Energy Tracking System (NC-RETS)
- M-RETS supports a policy that allows imports/exports between all tracking systems. If you do not see a tracking system you would like to import/export to, please let us know and we will try to work with you and the other tracking system to establish a process.
- When an import is processed from one of the compatible tracking systems listed above, the Import can be reviewed and accepted from the Account Holder’s Transaction History along with all certificate transfers.
- Once an Import is Accepted, the RECs will be displayed in the users’s selective Active Account.
Posted in: About the Registry